1) 3 days 2 nights
Remark : -
3 DAYS 2 NIGHT PACKAGE
- ETA Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Flight AK5110@0630hrs. Guest will be picked up at the arrival hall and proceed with a 45 minute ride from the airport to Klagan Hotel
- We proceed to ODEC and briefing will be conducted by Tour Guides the rules & regulation of UMS ODEC
- Upon arrival, refresh with a welcome drink and tea-break and enjoy our local cakes
- Prepare your gears
- Start 2km trekking at ODEC nature trail and encounter your first bird sighting at 155m.a.s.l, endemic and rare species of borneo, the White Crown Shama and Ground Hawk Cuckoo. At elevation of 220m.a.s.l, the amazing Pied Thriller and Chestnut Breasted Malkoha awaits for discovery. End of trail, lower elevation at 55m.a.s.l, our common species, the Common Iora, Magpie Robin, Red Eye Bul-Bul, Common Kingfisher and Plain Sunbird.(Migrating bird species; Phillippine Glossing Starling and Eurasian Tree Sparrow)
- Returned to hotel and refresh before dinner.
- Dinner will be at Kg. Nelayan Cultural Village, Seafood Restaurant.
- After a full meal, relax and enjoy the evening breeze
- Early breakfast at the hotel
- Depart for Kinabalu City Bird Sanctuary. Approximately 3 km from Odec Adventure Base Camp on about 24 hectares (60 acres) of mangrove wet land. The sanctuary is a vital refuge and feeding ground for many species of resident migratory and about 80 bird species have been identified such as the Northern Shoveller, Oriental Darters, Greater Egrets, White Collared Kingfisher, Little Heron, Bul-Bul and Little Spider Hunter
- Returned to base camp for full breakfast
- Own leisure and activity
- Lunch at a Korean Restaurant.
- After a hearty lunch, we proceed to Jesselton Harbour Point
- Depart for Gaya Island, the largest island of Tengku Abdul Rahman Park. The Gaya Island at 140 hectares of area consists of two type of forest; Dry Ever Green Forest & Low Mangrove Forest. The mangrove plants are specially adapted to grow in the mud and brackish water that gives habitation to many species of birds, crab, prawn and fish.
- Gear up and Lock & Load make your way to the Gaya Mangrove Walk for bird sighting.
- Returned to Gaya jetty and depart back to Jesselton Point
- Dinner at Gayang Seafood Restaurant
- The evening is ours to spend as we please.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Check out and make a stop at EVIC souvenir shop and continue site seeing around the UMS Eco Campus.
- We proceed to Kota Kinabalu International Airport for immediate flight check in back to Kuala Lumpur.
- Tour ends
All sighting depends on the current climate situational conditioning of the destination(i.e. weather, raining & wind condition)